- Domain Specific Languages
- Code Generation
- Software Abstraction
1. L. P. Tôn and T. M. Truong. "Linking Rules and Conceptual Model in a Domain Specic Language". In Proceedings of 9th International Conference on Advanced Computing and Applications (ACOMP), pages 35-42, IEEE Computer Society, 2015.
2. L. P. Tôn, M. H. Nguyen, "Model checking early requirements specifications in Alloy", In Journal of Science and Technology, Vietnam Academy of Science and Technology, vol. 54 (3A), Special issue of Intelligent System and its Applications, pp. 140-151, (selected papers from Proceedings of International Symposium Intelligent Systems and Applications 2016 (ISA2016))
3. Truong, T-M., Lê, L-S., Tôn, L-P., “Re-engineering Enterprises Using Data Warehouse as a Driver and Requirements as an Enabler”. In Proceedings of 21st IEEE International Conference on Enterprise Distributed Object Computing, IEEE Computer Society, October 2017
4. Tôn, L-P., Lê, L-S., Pham, H-A. “Towards a Domain Specific Framework for Wearable Applications in Internet of Things”. In Proceedings of 4th International Conference on Future Data and Security Engineering, Springer, November 2017.
5. L. P. Tôn, H. A. Pham and B. Dao. "Software Abstraction for Casual Games Using Temporal Model: an Alloy-based Approach". In Proceedings of 11th International Conference on Advanced Computing and Applications, pp 3-9, IEEE Computer Society, 2017.